The women of BR... (Part 2)

 

Adebukola, the Peridot of our time. I hope to see your exploits on BR's social media account. (Photo credit: BRSFS on IG)

I’ve always thrived in a workplace where beautiful women share workstations with me, and I have always been vocal about it, today I wish to bring you the sequel to the women of BR that I once wrote about, you can read about it here if you missed it: The women of BR... Part 1 (mydirtyboxers.blogspot.com)

I have subbed Yinka a couple of times without really saying much about her, she’s the baby girl of BR, always looking at the time towards closing time because she has a date, but trust her to come the next morning to remind you of the fact that she’s single… No be juju be that?

Yinka works on the Blue account, she manages brand promoters and events alongside Habibat and I can say for a fact that she’s a lot nicer than the latter; she knows how to give cooler responses and while that can be soothing to the recipients, they hold no water because she won’t even remember the episode tomorrow.

Yinka has a “helper” everywhere. I won’t use the word “sugar daddy” because I don’t have any evidence to back it up but when one of our activation buses was arrested by a silly LASTMA guy, it was a phone call from Yinka’s “helper” that got the bus out without paying a dime… Heroic!

Bukola, my married friend is a different person altogether. A classic agency lady with intelligent ideas, she desperately wants to learn strategy and she’s on the right path. Bukola is a copywriter but like everyone in that field that I know, she wants to do much more.

Bukola would grow old to become all those resident neighborhood CCTV cameras; those that won’t see your clothes on the railings when it is raining but see the girl on short hair you brought home in the scorching sun, she likes aproko and I doubt I know anyone else like her.

She will hound you for information like her life depends on it, you can get anything from her as long as you find a juicy gist to share with her, she’s a bit volatile but she’s a lovable person, can’t live in isolation because she’ll always leave her seat for the other side.

Eniola is the legendary manager, I figured if Eniola was in Eden the day John Wick’s dog died on Adam and Eve’s hand, she probably would manage the situation and we just might still be chilling up there but it is what it is, take it from me, Eniola can manage the devil himself.

There’s always a political response that fits perfectly into whatever it is you’re asking from her, glad she found her calling and didn’t deviate from it. I think she needs a PA though, someone has to take the workload off her sometimes, I’ll miss all of them…

Gbemi, one of my favorite humans. She’s the resident herbalist with one concoctions or the other to help whatever you’re going through. She gave me something that looked like the blood of Jesus for my sleep issues and it worked like magic.

She wants to do more than smiling at visitors and clocking folks in for KDS, she’s been engaged by the Blue people and I’m sure she’s enjoying it, but she has short fuse, likes to know everything but can’t handle a lot, be careful of the kind of favors you’re offering her.

To be continued…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs