Adebimpe Omo Oba... My very own Iyawo Alhaji

 

Happy birthday my favorite girl, live long and prosper, and I pray you find strength to handle your grown baby. (Photo credit: Soji Oni)

I have a few “celebrity friends” that I legit respect, those I down-tool for when they call, those I go any length for when they need me… Mo-Bimpe is not only one of them, she’s actually on top of that tree.

I always knew I was going to write this today and suddenly, all the beautiful words I had in mind to use to describe this special friend of mine has disappeared lol, it happens and I’ll just tell a few things I know about her that you might not know yet.

I was working on something with my team for one of the brands we service and it was important for us to sign a brand ambassador, nearly everyone on my team nominated Mo and I didn’t understand it, I didn’t know jack about her then, so I had to look up movies she appeared in.

The first thing that struck me was the fact that she kinda like cancer stories, then I figured she cries effortlessly but in all, I saw a young woman that wants to be the best version of herself, it didn’t take long before we became good friends.

Let me tell you this for free, Mo is probably the easiest celebrity to talk to, baby girl is down to earth and for all her amazing accomplishments, she’s humble through it. I know what cult following means for celebrities, the fan base doesn’t get into Mo’s head, and she acts as if she doesn’t have many fans.

She’s respectful, serene and cultured. Hehehe, the first time we met was in my car, she looked every inch like Tasha St. Patrick (Ghost’s wife in the famous TV series Power), you’d think we’ve been friends forever with the way we gisted and ran through lots of professional options.

I know how I sometimes lose it in the face of frustrations, Mo’s temperament is out of this world, I’m tempted to believe she’s a witch because she doesn’t get angry no matter how much wrong you’ve done her, if Mo should cancel you, believe me they will cancel you in heaven cos it takes a whole lot for her to get to that level.

There was something I did to her one time like that, well at the time I did it, I felt it was the best decision because the situation was becoming dramatic, she shared something with me and because I needed her to settle the rift with baba himself, I shared with him… Never put mouth in people’s relationships, Oluwa a wa pelu e o.



Mo’s rise in the movie industry has been scary, there was a time I was worried for her, I legit prayed and fasted because the superstitious beliefs would tell you that when it’s so smooth without hiccups, be careful but Mo wouldn’t agree that it’s been smooth.

I’m privy to some incidents with some “celebrity crush” of her husband, you know how women wage war against someone they feel is getting the attention of their crush, well it wasn’t her fault that she jelled well with the man she married (I’m trying so hard not to talk about him in this post)…

Mo is an incurable entrepreneur. She runs two different clothing brands with her husband (Ade-Fits and Just Wear It), she has her own make up line (Shades of Mo Beauty) and she’s not stopping at that, she’s launching something sensational in the coming days.

Which of her movies is my favorite? Would you believe if I told you it wasn’t Adebimpe Omo Oba? Yes I like that movie and I can see it many times but for me, her best piece of work so far has to be Resentment, how she pulled off that masterpiece despite the challenges of sound would forever command my respect.

Let’s talk about her wedding shall we? Not like we didn’t know, but the day she told me she was getting married, she pranked me and I fell for it. She told me she was getting married to someone else, I swear I was sweating profusely, how do we handle social media and those that would laugh at us?

Y’all know the rest of the story already, it was the wedding of the century. I had my third covid vaccine a day before the grand finale of #AdeAdeForever in Lagos, I was burning inside that hall but the love of the two wouldn’t lemme throw in the towel.

What is Mo currently working on? I don’t think it’s proper for me to announce the major plan, expect a video and an announcement from her in the coming days, it won’t only wow you but it would cement her name in the history of beauty and modeling in Nigeria.

She’s working on a cinema project, she’s trying to bring back Adebimpe Omo Oba with a spinoff that chronicles love and the drama within, she’s working on different concepts with her husband and speaking of her husband, she’s doing just fine because that guy is a full time job… No jokes.

Happy birthday Rahama Adebimpe Adedimeji, keep being you and don’t stop dreaming, I am proud of the woman you are and the entrepreneur that you have become, have all the best you ever wanted and please… Sip easy!

Comments

  1. Nice write-up. Happy Birthday Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never believed there is someone that can describe my momma exactly how she is.You defined her so well,she's a woman of everything beautiful,the word nobody is perfect, I don't believe it because this woman is perfect. This writeup is so beautiful,it's time to have a book about her. The most humble human I know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll speak with her about writing a book, guess we'll call it "Mo and her perfect imperfections"

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is so beautiful. The description speaks so well about her. She's so easy to love and I love every thing about my mama😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful momma ❤️ iya jeje

    ReplyDelete
  5. My own role model 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwn thanks for the compliment and birthday 🎉 wishes sur

    ReplyDelete
  7. To my beautiful woman in the world 🥰 my sweetheart 🥰 my favorite 💯 my love 🥰 my darling sis❤️ i know that one day one day I will see,I still have hope 💯 momma I love you, I always watch movies, I love everything about you, momma happy birthday to you aridunu mi 🥰 long life and prosperity more blessing, more happiness, more progress, more Grace, and more successful good things in life, you will never die Young inshallah 🙏 more years to come on Earth mashallah 🙏 I pray for your home today, you will never cry because of your home mashallah 🙏 omo alalubarika ni olorun mabamise fun yin lagbara olorun AMIN 🙏🏻
    Momma your love is forever in my heart 💯✔️
    Momma don't forget that
    ADEJOKE always love you 🥰❤️😍🥰💯✔️
    Love you today and love you forever in my life 🙏🏻❤️😍🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✔️
    I always pray to God that seeing you one day I will be so happy on that day, That day will be the day of my happiness forever 💯
    I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you my woman 🥰💯✔️ my one and only role model 🥰❤️💯✔️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To my beautiful woman in the world 🥰 my sweetheart 🥰 my favorite 💯 my love 🥰 my darling sis❤️ i know that one day one day I will see you,I still have hope 💯 momma I love you, I always watch your movies , I love everything about you, momma happy birthday to you aridunu mi 🥰 long life and prosperity more blessing, more happiness, more progress, more Grace, and more successful good things in life, you will never die Young inshallah 🙏 more years to come on Earth mashallah 🙏 I pray for your home today, you will never cry because of your home mashallah 🙏 omo alalubarika ni olorun mabamise fun yin lagbara olorun AMIN 🙏🏻
      Momma your love is forever in my heart 💯✔️
      Momma don't forget that
      ADEJOKE always love you 🥰❤️😍🥰💯✔️
      Love you today and love you forever in my life 🙏🏻❤️😍🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️✔️
      I always pray to God that seeing you one day I will be so happy on that day, That day will be the day of my happiness forever 💯
      I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ you my woman 🥰💯✔️ my one and only role model 🥰❤️💯✔️

      Delete
  8. Wow ❤️❤️❤️am do proud of my momma,my sunshine,my role model 💋,my crush 💖 💖💖💖 always loving you momma 💋💋💋💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww🥰🥰🥰The write up is Superb 👌🏽Happy Birthday to our momma💋

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to mo my own role model longevity of life is assured momma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday Mo ❤ long may you live

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing woman,a role model 😘😘. My very own Mobimpe I love you so much momma 🤗🤗 keep being you. Oluwakemi loves you ❤️❤️❤️.@Adebimpe armies

    ReplyDelete
  13. Many more awesome years to witness on earth...,may your new age produce greater achievement than the previous years 🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy beautiful birthday pappy's everything,coast of enlargement mammi ❤🥰🥰@Mo bimpe❤

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh My god!, this writeup is so maaaad!. I love every bit of it, wow !. My momma keeps making me proud ☺. And this is about just one person, oh wow!, this is so amazing😍. Momma, Temilola loves you forever 😥😘👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💓

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww
    My adorable momma
    Happy birthday moi Baby

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really love this write up .. momma is the best .. love you so much Mo💕❤️😘💜

    ReplyDelete
  18. My woman ❤️������.
    I love you so much ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow 🥰🥰 she is humble and lot more ❤️much love for u my momma ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. May God bless you with all you desire. Wishing you a very Happy birthday. Enjoy every moment of your precious life my Everyday crush😍 Adebimpe Armies is here 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  21. Waow
    She's a woman with a great personality
    I can never stop loving you, my instincts is always telling me that you're a very good person.. you've inspired me momma.. indeed you're truly a ROLE MODEL,I can't wait to see you momma.
    Much love from me to you always💞💞

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy birthday omooba
    May you live and reign long
    May God your home with all the good things in life

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!!! Momma love you forever ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hmmmmm you have said it all, she got all the attribute. Even seeing her three days ago the way she conversate with me was like we knew each from decades...... she is very humble,she gives listening ears to her fans and she returns love back

    @mobimpe keep being yourself and don't stop dreaming,much love 💕 for her

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow🥰🥰 Momma love you forever ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awwwwnn 🤗 she's the best and everything, this is just the beginning momma 😘 love you more and always 💯💋❤️❤️.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This won't be ur last birthday 🎉🎉🎉 on earth inshallah I 💕 u too d moon💕💕💕💕💕💕🎉🎉🎉🎉🎂🎂🎂🎂

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awwn..what is there not to love about the this woman ..nothing I repeat nothing ..best at everything good..this is just the beginning momma..keep being you ..and don't stop dreaming..
    Love you always💋💋💋❤️

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awwwn 🥰 see me smiling all through, yes this is momma
    You discribe her so well,a woman with a warm heart ❤️ definition of a leader..
    We love you momma 💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awwwn i love this 😍Allah will continue to protect you for us🙏i love you momma

    ReplyDelete
  31. She is indeed a loving soul
    I would in any way want to meet her soon
    I love her and I see her as my mentor.her skin color and the way she dressed I love everything about her omooba ❤ keep being you ma

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awwwwww������ This is the real momma, I kinda love this woman.this love is extremely
    She's calm, nice,handworking woman. Have it in mind that I love you so much momma

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! What a beautiful write up 😍 thanks so much for giving us more information about our momma 😘 higher higher I keep praying for her and her family 🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'm super proud of you my queen... I love you always

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow, this is so impressive...I love the write-up...She really deserves the best accolades💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  36. Happy birthday @mo_bimpe wish you long life and prosperity ma

    ReplyDelete
  37. This is so delightful to read
    My momma is such a beautiful soul

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hmmm what a beautiful writeup!u describe our momma as if u both living together.she is the definition of never judge a book by its cover i know momma is diligent person and i can sense from afar the peace and serenity she exclude.may God continue blessings u and upholds ur home till forever i love u wholeheartedly momma. Keep being the real u ar, u ar just getting started ni ooo.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Ade Omo Ade Aya Ade, keep being u beautiful sister more blessings bihizinillahi tahallah.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow this is so beautiful to read omg have never come across a celebrity as good and humble like my mum continue being your self mum you will never fall backwardness is not written for you mumsy ziyyah may you forever reign umma 💜💜💜I so much love you mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adebimpe Omooba Aya Adetola am super proud of you you're the best may Allah swt be with you always love you momma 💞 💞 💞 💞 💞

      Delete
  41. ADEBIMPE RAHMAH ADEDIMEJI u are d best momma I am super super proud of you 💃💃keep making us proud I love u always❤️❤️💯💯

    ReplyDelete
  42. Mrs Adebimpe Rahmah Adedimeji .......more fruitful years ahead ma
    May you never know a better yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hmmmm...the first time "dirty boxers" will be getting so much comments.
    It speaks volume of Mo's personality.
    Happy birthday darling crush.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Pearls_collections22March 28, 2022 at 2:17 AM

    My very fashionista,my evergreen hero,you are one of the role model I have always look up to..You are the very best..Even if I never seen you before,your great accomplishments, brand ambassador had wow me alot...I pray our path cross each other,and will be so happy..Your personality and your humbleness I love..I'm super proud of you..A woman with a warm heart...Keep being the real you and keep winning back to back...I love you..

    ReplyDelete
  45. She’s actually a bitch like you. You’re worse than her though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs