One careless night

The antelope is badly wounded right in front of the hunter, it can live again, only if the guardian angel smiles again... (Photo credit: Geo Wild)


I randomly remember how my mom forced Mount Zion movies on me that year, but after the incident of the other day, one famous movie of those folks rings true in my head. One careless night.

Just so we’re clear, no matter how hard you try, you’ll never understand this post; it’s a personal rant that will chronicle several events, and, while I am putting this in the public space, I still advise you to stop reading from this point.

Omo! These are the days I prayed against, but it is what it is. I remember that beautiful Sunday. The indecision at first nearly ruined the script, but I saw the value of resilience. I remember the jokes about the green dress that looks like a 2-Sure promoter uniform. LOL, the aura was special though.

It’s been a long time; something was off, and despite P.O. ringing in my ears, I still ran into the ditch. It was even like I was like the antelope that fell into the trap right in front of the hunter. I always knew this: everyone has an opinion on everything until it happens to them, Omo! I fuck up.

To think of it, the first time she stepped into the crime scene, he whispered to her ears by the bar “Welcome home”, She was happy-go-lucky, a lot indifferent, and acted like she was home. It was clear as day that a lot was going on in her head; he found out a few days later.

The chemistry was stronger than what was taught in schools, the hours they spent on the phone, and the general acceptance; she even stole a bit from Jesus; she was announced by a source in a white garment; and some even went to war; they felt they didn’t deserve to be the last to know.

Again, unless you were at the crime scene that day, you will never understand. From personal fears to ill-fated indulgence to the eventual sharing of grace and vote of thanks via status update, it felt like a wrongly acted script.

Except you’re a bastard, how do you even fuck with someone who sees in full HD? Oh, I guess I remember one important part: the voice that irritated him and got him to dare her. Guess who’s explaining without even being asked?

I feel sorry for the supporting actor; it was meant to be a noble service, and even the actor who hired the service isn’t at ease. Speaking of that, I’m more scared because he meant well, being a brother’s keeper, and now he’s suffering from what his supposed guy is facing.

Everyone deserves a second chance. I hope they both get another opportunity to show they’re not what happened the other day, but, in fairness, no one should be exposed to such sight. I feel for every player in this scene, but who will believe me?

To think he had every discouragement not to appear at the scene, he canceled twice, but I guess it’s the reason the other guy is paying for his part too; he imposed the gift, but he that was advised to kill won’t blame anyone for the blood.

P.O. still assures that it’s the right path and that the sharks are best at the start. The fact that Ade isn’t even raging makes it harder for him to know what to do, but to whoever is listening, it was one hell of a careless night. If he survives this, it would be his biggest-ever victory. Pray for him.

Comments

  1. Intriguing…even though I’m confused 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally lost
    But that's the point it seems

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, Rambo, if this is what I’m thinking, fix it o, fucking fix it or else… We all stand with the hunter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing..... The hunter still can save the antelope and help nurse/ease the antelope wounds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One hellish year and my one and half legs