Why are pople mad like this?

 

I don't like how people are making me angry unnecessarily but we move. (Photo credit: Google)

Consideration for others is something that needs to be taught in schools. The curriculum must be updated to accommodate a sense of empathy and it shouldn’t be all about dy/dx alone in schools.

Where do I start? I don’t care whose horse is gored but y’all need to do better. How can you live in a house where you share a prepaid meter and they will be begging you to pay for utility when it is due? Do you think others that pay don’t have what to do with the money they pay?

I remember when I was on Victoria Street, there was this particular neighbor that would never pay a LAWMA bill that was just 500 naira per month and this idiot had money. He would jokingly ask me to pay for him and because mumu me too paid twice he turned it to his birthright and would ask them to come to meet me whenever it was due until I changed it for him.

You work in a corporate organization and you’ll comfortably leave the restroom without flushing properly, are you mad or something? You won’t trash your leftovers properly, thereby giving hard labor to the office assistants because you’re the king of your village?

I’m not afraid of subbing myself when I choose to do nonsense so why should I be afraid of dragging you when your head is not correct? You come to my house and because you see drinks hanging around, you decided to pack eight cans of drinks, if all my visitors have been packing like that, will you meet any?

You don’t think it’s smart or fair to ask people before taking their things;, until I report you to Area H police station as adigunjale that you are? Why will you come to my house and take chocolates from my freezer without telling me? It’s even how we’ll be looking for things and be accusing Gift (my help), meanwhile it’s you our uninvited visitor that is stealing them… Nonsense.

It’s only demonic for you to borrow money from someone and not return it. This I’ve been guilty of before and it’s cos I didn’t have but not again. If you ask for a loan and I give you one, and you default without talking about it, I will not ask you but just pray you don’t have emergencies cos I will not answer.

If you like to quote all the bible passages and send one million messages, I will reply all with stickers to annoy you further and guess what? I will not become poor, all that “no one knows tomorrow” nonsense doesn’t work in reality because tomorrow is Tuesday, I know so, rest in Jesus name.

I’ll stop so y’all won’t think I’m angry. I am happy to share but ask, don’t take without telling me, and don’t be a thief. Have consideration for others, stop saying he’s a big boy he won’t need it, is it your need? See you guys tomorrow jare and please, learn to have consideration for others.

Comments

  1. them wan use you restock their shop..... 8 cans ke...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs