Tunde Fancy, Duke my friend and a prayer for France

 

My prayer is with France and that's because we don't want the GOAT conversation to ruin the week. (Photo credit: BBC)

God knows I had genuine plans of dragging Halima Momodu (she has a new surname now tho after getting married to a Yoruba man sometime in 2019 after a series of Ibadan activation) but I’ll keep the sabbath day holy.

Today is the World Cup final between Argentina and France and as much as I can say to the satisfaction of my conscience that Lionel Messi deserves the World Cup title, I hope France wins it for peace to reign in the world. I can’t stand an unnecessary debate in my football groups and on Twitter.

Yesterday was Tunde Fancy’s birthday and of course, I was supposed to write about him but mumsy came to town to take care of me and that overruled it; to be honest, it’s hard to write about Fancy because the dude is just who he is but I’ll try to share a thing or two about him.

Fancy and I have a few things in common but I am not a politician like him. He’s a serving honorable with the ruling APC, an easy-going top guy with arguably the most pleasant temperament in the world. I have never seen him angry before, not like I’ve not tried to annoy him, he’d rather reply with a sticker and move on.

If you’re looking for Tunde Fancy, go on any big bum bum thread on Instagram, I can bet my life cos I know I’ll win, Fancy would have liked the post long before you discover it. He is unapologetically a fan of big ASSets and he’s not the only one in that regard. I digress.

Today is also Duke’s birthday, my OAP friend; I think I wrote about him in the first week of this journey so I won’t be doing that again but here’s me wishing him a very joyous birthday. He shocked me recently, by the way, he had his introduction and even though I missed it, he knows I was there in the spirit.

What’s going on today? BetKing’s watch party and then AG Baby’s concert; guess who’s not attending any? Shockingly me and that’s because I’m recovering from illness and I will only be available for selection again from Tuesday. The devil is a liar, I refuse to allow hypo on my December.

Let’s go watch the cup final now and I hope the good Lord won’t allow the fan boys to ruin the streets. We need France to do the Lord’s work and they have to do it very well. See you guys tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to Tunde Fancy and Duke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your friends and get well soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs