There's someone I like...

 

This article isn't about my illness alone, you can like to read till the end. (Photo credit: Google)

I’m ill, it’s not a surprise and there’s no one around me that would bat an eyelid. The only part of this I don’t like is the timing, Moiste beach tonight with Showmax/TikTok and Magodo with Despe are important events to attend but the son of man cannot can.

Dara’s wedding is tomorrow, I must be there even if I have drip hanging on my arms, Kizz Daniel live in concert later tomorrow night is another event I cannot miss. Adekunle Gold’s catch me if you can follows on Sunday… The devil can’t win this battle.

What am I writing about today? Certainly not about my illness. There are few interesting developments and I will share three of them. One is extremely heartwarming, or can I say all are interestingly heartwarming? But one of them gives me butterflies.

I have found a new worship partner. I wrote about my take on Dunsin Oyekan and a few people came for me LOL but my very good colleague, Toluwalase George introduced me to a sensational worshiper, someone I connect with, and my morning routine has received life.

Typically, it’s NLP that starts my morning but now, it’s Theophilus Sunday’s worship. What is it about this guy? I can’t place it but his worship connects me to the spirit and I am going to enjoy this every day of my life till I discover another worship partner. Look him up and thank me later.

Secondly, I got new slides. Our office secret Santa happened yesterday and Anthony picked me. Antwon as we usually call him got me a beach shirt and slides, that’s what I’m wearing right now. I love it pieces because it fits. I picked Fisayo and I got him a customized jersey and crocs, hope he likes it.

Finally, there’s someone I like and I’m happy to tell you she knows. I hope it develops into something I can write about before the end of this year. Don’t ask me nonsense question, I’m not feeling well and I’m going to the hospital now. See y’all soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs