My celebrity drama queen in town over small malaria

 

Guess who's in town to see me, my very own drama queen. (Photo credit: Bennie Gold)

It’s a random musing day and that’s because I’m still struggling. I don’t know who is after my life by sending malaria my way. I don’t know how to feel right now but I will be fine.

I know I have haters who are bent on pouring hypo on my Detty December but God will not allow them to overcome me because I don’t know why malaria is visiting the lion’s chamber at this crucial time. Again, it’s about random musings so let’s do it.

Today is Dara’s wedding, my former senior art director that Noah’s Ark stole from me; great guy by all standards but today is not the day to write about him or any of my other ten gladiators that brought sunshine into my work as the Strategy Lead at Riquesa… Not today but soon.

So my mom heard I’m sick and guess what? She blitzed into town to come take care of me, can your mom ever? LMAO small malaria, mamma don show. I’m already asking her to pack her load and return to her husband’s house tho, cos she’s not going to stop talking about marriage and why there’s no woman in my house.

I don’t blame her, as I had to call Labule to deliver food for her, I’ve heard my date of birth as well as everyone around my age group that is married in our local church. My mother is a celebrity drama queen and I will soon call Reuben to go drop her off at the park. I don’t like what I hate.

In other news, LG (my elder brother’s wife) Morire and Morayo (his daughters) just landed in UK to go meet their father, na only me remain with my mama. Shey I will not carry my passport and join the japa community laidis? Be like it’s time to think about it but for now, we run this town.

I have drugs to use and it means I have to labor hard to eat. I can’t believe I’m missing Kizz Daniel live today; I hope I’m able to make BetKing’s World Cup final watch party tomorrow, I deserve to be there cos it was a plan I worked and pitched with Ese Makanaki, AG Baby’s concert afterwards. So help me God.

Comments

  1. I had to come back to read this again. Rambo's big baby, your darling son misses you greatly, please look after him with the angels from above. Rest well Queen 🕊️🕊️.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs