Let people be

 

Ignore the way I joked about it in this article but no one should ever be denied of fundamental human rights, it's not too much to ask for. (Photo credit: Google)

Today is World Human Rights Day and I’m here to remind you that every single one of us is guilty of this crime and, the earlier we realize and make conscious efforts to stop infringing on people’s rights, the best for the entire world.

I’ve come to realize that most people that like to be heard don’t like listening and it’s a problem; your opinion is entirely your right but don’t you think others have full rights to theirs too? The hypocrisy is what irritates me and it’s the reason I’ll drink to Gary Neville’s tears whenever they drag him on his Qatar comments.

Don’t be mistaken, I am not in support of Qatar’s inhumane history, but if they offer you money and you choose to take it, you have no rights to criticize them. I know I just digressed a bit but I’ve been looking for a way to squeeze in that Manchester United fraud and here we go.

Back to the point, I once wrote about the fact that abortion should be human right and Julia hasn’t spoken to me since then, I think Yemisi too LMAO, custodians of God’s morals on earth, nonsense and ingredients. I said what I said sha and that’s on God.

Everyone is entitled to their privacy, you’re infringing on it whenever you invade their personal lives to ask stupid questions; it’s a thing to jump on people and ask they why they’re gaining weight or why they’re getting darker, how is it your business? What if its sickness related or a personal wish?

I know Olamide only came to this world to eat, it’s the reason half her status is about food but what is your business if her cheeks are way bigger than her bumbum? It’s her decision and it’s her rights, let her be please, even if that’s why she doesn’t have a toaster, how does it concern you?

Abduction has to be the highest on the list but how do we even address this? Err… There’s a kind of abduction that people do these days, you camp someone’s daughter that you’re not married to in your house and you think you’re not infringing on the topic, is that good? You sef answer me, is that good?

Unlawful arrest is another but only God can save us from that in this part of the world. The less said about that the better to be honest. Parents need to stop lording decisions on their children especially the ones that are above eighteen, that’s why most are miserable now with their engineering certificates when they only wanted to be photographers or dancers.

Do you know some parents still force their kids to marry their friends’ kids? God abeg. There’s nothing as cool as allowing people to exercise their rights, it may end in tears, I still don’t see how it’s your business but as always, I’ll stop here and come back again tomorrow. Are you angry? Ko kan aye.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs