Allow me to enjoy my Detty December in peace

 

I'm putting this out there because I'm fed up. Make of it what you will but I'm not sorry. Leave me the fuck alone. (Photo credit: Osas's status)

I don’t know why people are making me look like an angry bird but today, I’m talking about random people that have conspired to annoy me again. Not like it’s new but na today e vex me so here we go!

For a couple of weeks before December, I’ve been announcing and preparing myself a December to remember; I was very clear that it will be one hell of a #DettyDecember, and I am unapologetic about that but some people have decided to take advantage of that to do what they do best.

When you ignore someone all year long and suddenly remember they can help you when you see peng pictures of them, don't you think it's demonic? It's okay to find ourselves needing to lean on someone but you can only lean on me if you're in my corner, I'm not doing Father Christmas again, they have stolen my red gown.

Corporate beggars' association that won’t call to check on you, offer any form of assistance within their reach or even refer you for something profitable; once they see a picture of me at a lounge, in flight, or at an event, they suddenly have all the problems in the world and they will send account details.

Again, I am not afraid to share but you can’t continue to take people for a ride because they choose to be kind. I am always afraid of opening Facebook messenger anytime I upload pictures or videos on IG story because I synced both accounts, it’s always silly billings that follow, dem use am do una?

You don’t know if I’m eating my last card, you don’t know if I’m out there to get distracted from a personal problem or I probably tagged along, but once you see me enjoying you assume I am now a walking ATM, don’t you think you’re being annoying?

These set of people don’t check on you normally, they will see a sober WhatsApp status and ignore it; I’ve been writing every day since the turn of the year and these people have never for once visited or dropped comments, but let them see me lounging, their kidney will suddenly develop a fault, e no go heal.

It is how they will even make me feel like if I don’t come through, I will not make heaven, LMAO please dear, throw the keys of your heaven in the ocean after locking it, I get angels on my side wey go run me in through another entrance, be like you no know as e dey go.

Listen, I will continue to post my enjoyment pictures and I will not reply to your billing messages. I’m outside tonight again and I will take pictures and videos, you were not there when I was taking the heat that comes with my seat, why should you dance to the beat that comes with my hit? If you don’t gedifok.

Do you wanna hear? I am outside till January 1st. Kizz Daniel Live, Adekunle Gold's Catch Me if You Can, Despe turn up Friday, Showmax Tic Toc concert, Asake Live to mention a few, you will see images of me having fun. No hard feelings bro/sis. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs