Your worst fear won't happen...

 

Ignore the dark clouds, nothing will go wrong. If it ever rains, it would be that of blessings. (Photo credit: Google)

What are you afraid of? Listen to me today and take it to the bank, your worst fear won’t happen, and you’d regret giving in to doubts.

Most of my big chances missed are from situations I expected the worst; the half-empty guys will tell you it’s the best approach to avoid disappointments but I’m happy to tell you that being positive doesn’t hurt much. You can’t continue to be negative and without eventually experiencing negatives, it’s that simple.

It’s okay to have doubts and all; experiences may have taught you things you can’t easily get off your head but I need you to try. I have suffered from giving in to doubts and now I’m watching my bird of many colors sail off with zero hopes of return.

As you dive into that relationship today, give love a chance without holding back. Stop thinking she will dump you, she’s probably thinking same. Stop thinking there are others in his DM, don’t speak nonsense into existence; if they haven’t given you reasons to be worried, why would you manufacture doubts?

It’s your first day on that job and you already think someone doesn’t like you. Isn’t it too early for you to start sending your CV upandan again? Maybe she was having a bad day or he had a mishap on his way to work, why would you allow someone’s vibe to create clouds of doubt in your head?

You want to start a business and someone’s bad advice is already forcing you to make silly decisions. I can understand you need to take advice from people who have experience but there’s always a place of your personal intuition. You may want to stand your ground and follow your dream through.

I am encouraging you today, your worst fear will not be realized and nothing, I repeat, nothing will go wrong. Stay believing, seek relevant opinions but don’t be dampened. You’re a testimony in waiting, let’s drink to your inevitable success soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs