Whatever happens, eat first.

 

I know times are hard and you're going through a lot but i beseech thee, whatever it is, eat first. Oluwa a wa pelu e o. (Photo credit: Eat First)

As the year winds to an end, I want to use today’s post to encourage you to take some time out to enjoy yourself. I can understand why you’re saving so hard; you probably want to japa, rent is almost due, or you need to change your car? My brother, eat first.

I was going to write about my eye surgery journey today, but I will let it wait a bit. I am fine now, by the way, just got back from a routine check and I can confirm that no one sees better than I do right now. Feel free to tag me to twerk videos and beautiful images, thank you.

Back to my advice of the day, eat first. I read of an incident earlier today about a woman that slumped at the airport and from the report, she didn’t make it back to life. I know people would say lots of things and as someone that will never encourage fake news, I will leave details as I am not sure but whatever happens my dear, eat first and drink water afterward.

Tomorrow is not promised and while we try to ensure a future soft landing, what if we don’t make it there? I was just wondering, the woman I read about this morning probably has some dollars saved somewhere, sad but can she control how it would be splashed by her dependents?

I am not asking you to splurge irresponsibly tho, though my advice is only for those that know what they’re doing and not those that need excuses to misbehave, if you go broke it’s actually your business and I will not respond to your message if it carries account details.

I’ll leave it here and wish y’all a restful weekend. I have been out of work for days and I desperately miss my teammates. I can’t wait to be back, roaming from the boardroom to the pool area and then in and around the theatre of dreams (the Strategy and creative city).

See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs