Unusual food combinations, what is you people's problem?

 

How can someone eat this? How do you people come up with devilish food combinations? I need answers. (Photo credit: Google)

Hey people, good to have you here again today. I’ve been on the phone with Ebere for about an hour now and she’s ranting to me about how unhappy she is. Relationship issues will make the best of people cry but I’m not writing about that today.

I mentioned unusual food combinations yesterday and it brings back memories of my days at BR. We had an “idea farm” session where we bantered about several ideas and then we plug them into brands that fit. I didn’t expect how this particular one turned out LOL.

We mulled over a series of ideas as shared by a couple of people and then I asked casually, “what can we do around the nonsense combinations people conjure all in the name of food creativity?” and boom! Toyin jumped on it, KDS bought into it and the rest is history.

Do you know that some people eat yam and rice? Noodles and beans? Okro on rice? Egusi on a yam? Eba and beans? What is wrong with you people? Are you trying to commit suicide? I know about the things boys concoct to drink but food? Are you going through something that needs attention?

I am not great with food, and I cannot cook to save my life, but I know a portion of good food when I see one. I am deliberately leaving out continental options and abroad food (Chinese especially) but what on earth will make you eat plantain and yam? Pap and groundnut, how?

We may have left school long ago, but have we quickly forgotten about a balanced diet? I know fit-fam people and modern-day emergency chefs (including my baby Shima) have thrown away our classic classes of food but how on earth do people come up with the kind of options they combine?

We legit ran a poll in the office and the result was crazy, the kinds of things people eat will make you agree that depression is real, and, for you to know the extent we went, we had a photo shoot for different kinds of combinations, it was for a campaign with GB Foods.

I have my own guilty pleasure though, but I've not had it in a long time. I always put Skippy (Nutella) in my cereal and then add milk and sugar. It bangs more than anything you can imagine but if we ask around, I'll hear it's unusual, so I am tempted to accept I have problems too,

Let me ask you, what weird food combinations do you know? I’m interested. Please balance me in the comment section if you can. Thank you and see you tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Dodo and bread, coaster biscuit and hot water😢😢

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs