Stop encouraging nonsense

 

I understand the cruise culture but can we stop encouraging nonsense all in the name of bants? (Photo credit: Google)

I’ve always been indifferent about some certain characters that somehow turn themselves into a public nuisance in the name of social media cruise, especially the ones that get paid while at it but I must say the followers or social media users encourage nonsense.

I saw a series of tweets from foreigners dragging a certain Daniel Regha and I was wondering how we got here because I went to check his follower count and I couldn’t understand the rationale behind following a celebrity nuisance like him.

There was Vic O, Speed Darlington, and Ordina Barbie when being a nuisance had value way back on Twitter but I doubt any of them was this irritating. Make no mistakes, if being a nuisance earns you some quids, I’ll happily ignore but who is paying Daniel Regha for his unsolicited advice?

Nigerians celebrate rubbish; how does Gist Lover have so much following and cult loyalty among people that went to school? How can you find value in what that account does? It’s like you justifying madness at the altar of a cruise, I am asking you, to what end?

Charles Okocha earns a whole lot from being an internet nuisance and you will never see me drag him for his shenanigans; I once paid him 2m for a promotion at some points when a client needed him but who pays Daniel Regha? Have you ever seen a brand jump on him? So why are y’all encouraging nonsense?

So, I saw a tweet by Elon Musk asking people to vote if they want Donald Trump back on Twitter but your “yeyebrity” jumped on it and started talking about why Trump can’t win the election; I saw how he was roasted and I felt for him but guess what? His follower count grew, are you people okay?

Hey, I understand we’re happy people and we like to make ourselves happy but what makes you happy about the nonsense Daniel Regha is doing? That is how some of you see sense in Sowore and his hoodlum style LOL, lemme leave it here. My message is clear enough. See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs