Random musings - Send me lunch tomorrow

 

Send me lunch tomorrow if you love me. T for thanks. (Photo credit: I don't even know)

It’s a hell of a busy day. Struggling to work with the drama going on with my eyes and having to beat a crazy ass deadline, it is what it is.

It’s a weird Tuesday. I still have a lot of Oyin on my mind and that’s enough to deal with. Here’s me saying thank you to everyone that offered 2 cents, they’re all highly appreciated. While I can’t even account for Oyin’s whereabouts as I type, I am sure she’s fine and I’ll sure mention it when I’m able to.

Again, as always, we’re on the receiving end of the wickedness of our industry – working all night to get something ready for the client, only for the client to go execute elsewhere. It’s a lot of damage to confidence but we’ll continue to grind regardless.

Are these internet providers ripping us off? I can’t get real value for data services and I don’t even want to talk about how many people are complaining around me. I can even understand Glo users, they’re naturally inclined to endure, I don’t have patience for a nonsense internet.

Anyways, I am not doing plenty shalaye today. Once this Orange people plan leaves my table, I’m taking a break. I’m hungry AF, if you love me, take my address and send me lunch tomorrow. I want coconut rice and chicken. Let one Hollandia accompany it. Thank you.

 

Comments

  1. Have you tried Rexiffi network? Works well for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs