It's coming home...

 

Seeth a man diligent in his works, he won't sit with mediocres but with kings... We're balling at the table of men. (Photo credit: NMA)

I woke up with huge anxiety for obvious reasons; I had a date at the eye clinic, and I feared the worst already, but two great news soon cleared the air and left me feeling up to it again.

Sandra’s text early on helped me feel better and just after my appointment, I got the news that we (Riquesa Africa) have been nominated among industry giants for the Experiential Agency of the year award category of the Nigerian Marketing Awards, did I hear you say, “it’s coming home”?

I am not one of those that say awards are for egos, please inject it in my veins because all we do is win. I was going to share another touching story from my eye clinic but that can wait. Right now, I’m only thinking about Sandy Mandy walking that stage to receive the award, we’ll shut down Cubana.

I can hear pessimists like Ebere asking “what if we don’t win”, LOL I’m happy to tell you that being nominated is a victory already. For you to be thrown into the same category with Oracle and GDM, you know you’re killing them with finesse, all we do is what? WIN!

I can’t wait for us to actually celebrate this the way we do; I remember my Ballon d’Or from Tinubu Road and how elated I am each time I remember, the feeling is coming back and it’s orgasmic. Did you see how we showed up at AMVCA? Big Brother Naija? Lagos Fashion Week to name a few? Forget, ain’t no one badder.

Lemme go and drink to this. Let’s get the party started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs