I'm not afraid...

 

For we have not been given the spirit of fear... In other news, if you don't like something, speak up about it as e dey hot. (Photo credit: Google)

I’m coming quite early today for obvious reasons. Today is the day the Lord has made; I am not afraid, and nothing will go wrong. By this time tomorrow, it will be a tale of nothing missing nothing broken. I am confident in the balm of Gilead from the great Physician. We move.

So, I had a reason to explain myself yesterday on gender imbalance and I’m quite surprised. I always thought I tried to protect women and gave them enough yards to excel and I’m not even talking about my article of yesterday; in fact, I wrote the article in the morning after a conversation with Deepsea.

Anyways, my takeout from yesterday’s event remains that people should speak up when they feel slighted and not bottle it in. I am always guilty of sweeping things under the carpet because I like to make excuses for people, but it doesn’t always work like that.

I am not a grudging man, and I am not vengeful. But if I say something to you and you’re unhappy about it, I might not know to be honest and I won’t go about reading your body language; I always said body language is the worst ground to base judgment on so, I prefer open communication no matter how blunt.

In the same vein, I am not interested in green lights. Aunty, you like me? Call me and tell me. I have sense, I am not Duke that will drag you on his status, the feeling could be mutual you know, especially if you can ASSist my ASSembly. LMAO, lemme get out of here quickly.

Oh, y’all don’t know that the green light thing is nonsense? Me that has color blindness, and I cannot relate even if you wink from now till next summer, if you’re not saying it with your full chest (or half chest like Joy) then we’re not ready to be serious. Speak up sis.

Okay, I actually have to go now, and nope, I’m not afraid. I might not be able to do this tomorrow but trust me run it with dictation if push comes to shove. I know you like me a little, so why not say a prayer for me? I am likely to be unavailable on WhatsApp due to blindfolds, call me if you wanna talk but after 6pm I guess.

SEE y’all soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs