Idle week looming...

 

I will be interested in audiobooks this period, please recommend some to me. Thank you. (Photo credit: Lindiwe)

Guess who is here today without any aid? Your guess is as good as mine but while I’m grateful for a successful procedure, I’m going to be wise enough not to strain the eyes.

I won’t talk about yesterday right now and it’s even a short post. It’s also not a gloomy post as all I have on my lips is thanksgiving as I have found favor before God. Here’s me marking register again today with a huge sense of gratitude because God is good and kind to me.

It’s been a crazy week as always and it’s only normal that my surgery of yesterday would be the highlight but like I said earlier, this post isn’t about that. I think I should make this about my new week and the fact that I’m not looking forward to being at home as situations warrant.

Close allies call me restless, while I like to differ, I guess I’m not the type that likes to stay in one place LOL and I have to find a way to cope during this healing process. I will not be able to see movies on Netflix as I need a few days to be able to stare at screens again but I’ll read books.

I’ll let it rest here but again, suggest books and I won’t mind audio versions. Happy weekend folks and I hope y’all enjoy every bit of it. Affliction will not rise ever again. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs