Does Tinubu need to hire a communicator?

 

Remember this guy from Anikulapo? Does Tinubu need to hire his own so he stops playing into the hands of his enemies? LMAO. (Photo credit: NETFLIX)

I am very close to the realization that things won’t always go our way and, what makes us tick most times is the ability to live with reality and fashion a way out of odds.

You can have it going great in your career and health will put you in check; you can be on top of your game on one front and something as basic as friendship will let you down at pivotal points, it has happened to the best of people is all I can tell you… Live with it.

I’m not even in a good place to deal right now and again, it’s nothing. Whatever we can milk from life at each point, we will like we’re feasting on oranges. All will be well is the song I want to start singing, maybe not this minute but eventually, all will be well.

By the way, I stumbled on a video of you people’s man and his howler LOL. I am going to be quick to let you know it is not new and it has absolutely nothing to do with age or his state of health. It was a clear slip of the tongue but I can tell you for free, all is fair in love and war.

Politics will make you hear things you never thought could be spoken LOL. If you want to know how your mother had her childhood, join politics and yes, it is the same across the globe. On a lighter note, I want to advise Tinubu and his people and I hope they listen to me.

Have you seen Anikulapo? And you remember the guy that was speaking for the king that doesn’t talk? He is not necessarily an interpreter like Marcelo Bielsa used when he was at Leeds United but someone that speaks out for you, does Tinubu want to hire his own speaker?

Tiredness can make you say nonsense sometimes and trust me, your opposition folks will amplify it beyond normal; maybe Tinubu needs to introduce some interesting drama and allow an articulate speaker to be his voice across campaign grounds and interviews. It’s just an advise o, eh ehn.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs