Detty December is coming...

 

What are your detty December plans? I have quite a lot and I can't wait. (Photo credit: Anita)

We’re almost there, the Detty December season is knocking and I’m a little excited. A lot has happened from where I was last year, but I must quickly establish a fact, my December of 2021 was detty AF and I am looking forward to a dirtier 2022 edition.

While many would take stocks and feel bad, I will dwell on the wins and leave the misses to God that knows best. I, Ramsey Abimbola Gold will not be interested in any part that didn’t go well, we don’t get it right all the time and that’s why we’re human.

In all honesty, it’s been a great year and it could even end better than envisaged. Of course, I know there must be some dark clouds, but I didn’t send you to focus on the negatives. The good outweighs the bad so why won’t I celebrate grace? Let’s get the season started, please.

So, here’s my Detty December plan. I will be attending every concert my team is working on and others that I’ll be lucky to get tickets to, that’s part of the perks of my job. I will attend all the theatre shows at Muson center and Terra Kulture. I will take the front rows.

I can’t wait for SEQUEL, it’s an end-of-the-year hangout by Naija Pundits. I probably was the man of the match last time out, I will perform better this time, the lads can trust me on that. It would be fun at the table of men as always… Bring it on folks.

I will be working throughout the festive period, but it would be fun. I will attend house parties and beach hangouts. I’m wearing every white clothing in my closet this month because they won’t fit into the December plans, it’s going to be detty as detty comes.

I will be responsible through it, though I owe myself that and I am going to be accountable in that regard. I am getting ready for an amazing festive period, book me for all your shedibalabala events and invite me everywhere there’s fun. Detty December is coming, are you ready for it?

Comments

  1. I'm definitely tagging along to all concerts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for Sequel mate 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs