Bode the way...

 

Happy birthday Bode my guy. Stay kingling. (Photo credit: Naija Pundit)

I woke up with this funny sensation in my left eye and I’m a little worried. It’s painful and it gets worse if I get sharp exposure to rays of light but what am I Supposed to do when I’ll be staring at the laptop all day? Lemme digress.

Today is Bode’s birthday. He is a friend and a brother from the famous Naija Pundits group. Bode is cool by all standards; he is our resident tech guy and he’s always there to answer all our tech needs. Since Maxi moved to the UK, he also doubles as my DSTV renewal guy.

Speaking of DSTV renewals, Bode tries to remind me a day before the due date which is typically the 11th of every month and he’s always quick to bring product information to us – he works with a tech firm that supplies support to Multichoice, which explains why he’s able to help.

Bode once tried to link me up with a lady lol, that was long ago by the way; 2016 to be precise but it ended in tears, all blame on me LMAO. I should ask him where Tokoni is now. Lots of things have happened mhen. I can only wish my guy a happy birthday.

Bode is quite reliable, a Manchester United fan that is a lot objective, unlike Slimee that shouts Martial all day even when the idiot is playing like what I don't know. 

Before I move on from him, the dude is a knowledge seeker; there’s hardly a month Bode doesn’t send us his certification from a completed online course. He must have over a hundred of those now, sometimes he makes me feel like I don’t know what I’m doing with my life LOL.

As I type, I am still working on a document that is due for presentation on Friday. I am not even close to being done but I am sure I will not let the team down. My eye is a little blurry and it is not hunger, I need to see my ophthalmologist ASAP. I am getting worried actually.

 Happy birthday my guy. Hope this new year sweeps to you the best of your heart desires. May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Stay kinging Gee.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Bode, long life and prosperity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday King G.... Blessings great guy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still collect stray for the write up 😂😂😂 Bode is for Martial too mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ramsey my guy. I really appreciate you and thanks to everyone who has wished me a happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs