Back at the theatre of dreams...

 

I'm back in my corner at the theatre of dreams, feeling good and ready to go. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

So, I’m back at work today after a whole week off due to my eye surgery. It feels good to walk into the theatre of dreams again after a whole week out.

Feels good to be back at the Theatre of dreams; it’s not a full house really, Sandy Mandie is not in town and you can tell. The energy goddess herself, not like she’s not representing online, I am feeling her heat from the UK as I type, and trust me, it’s all for the win.

Tolu (Pastor Asake) is standing in for the King of boys and I don’t envy him. I doubt that guy has slept for up to four hours in three days. Back-to-back executions and now he must understand the hard work Sandy does. I feel like laughing at him but I won’t because I’m a good guy.

My men, Innocent the resident DJ of the kingdom is buzzing as always; a happy child with zero worries as long as yall allow him to run his P at the other end with Fisayo. Olumide the quiet designer, it’s how people think this guy is gentle for me, and of course, Deepsea the noodles man.

Basirat and Ese are on some Wild adventure with a Turkey they need to cage for Christmas (if you know you know). Good to see them even though they give tension more than the transformer, you too see: they bought a drink to sample us on a project they’re working on and we had to sign an undertaking to take the drink, SMH.

Tumi the resident hype god played her part in welcoming me back to the group; P-Moj and the highly annoying Victor-Eagle are out of town on a project with baby Riquesans Didi and Kogiana took the day off after back-to-back executions, I’m proud of these guys.

There’s also the Bishop of the cathedral and then there’s Folachi. Biodun is in his corner, responding to the pressure in the absence of Didi and Ronke. I must not forget that nearly all of them threw bants at me and they’re all about my eyes. I expected it, it is what it is and, the table will soon turn.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs