Again, I'm praying for you...

 

I'm praying for you, just say amen. (Photo credit: Google)

Hello and welcome to a new week. Today, the goal is not to bore you with plenty of English but to pray for you as you head into the new week.

I pray you to find favor before God and man, such that half effort would look like you’re doing the most. I’ve seen people wonder how it’s clicking for some and they’re missing big time; it’s sometimes not by your speed or might but by the favor of the One that owes us no explanations.

I pray mistakes to leave your path, such that people will not question your intelligence or your credentials; there are times you’ll try so much but a little mistake will make it seem you didn’t go to school or you’re not good enough, I hope you find the strength to say amen.

I pray you the sun at its time and the rain in due season. Both are gifts from nature, but they have to come at the right time, so you don’t end up making a permanent decision from a temporary situation. I know it’s tricky, but I am sure they’re two different things.

I pray you to find the courage to go all out to change the things you’re not comfortable with and the serenity to live with the ones you can’t do anything about. I know how you feel mate, but sometimes you need to choose your battles; ultimately, I pray you to get to know the difference between the two situations.

I pray for you against wasted efforts; it can be frustrating especially when you put in your best and it seems like you’re running against the wind. Strength is one thing, grace is another. I pray you find value wherever you expend energy, may it be worth it in every language you understand.

I know it’s almost that time of stock-taking, and I pray you to have more reasons to be grateful. There will always be dark clouds, but I pray your silver linings don’t come in patches but in abundance, may you have a happy ending to the year much to your delight.

Go have a great week and remember to be kind to people. You will end the year strongly… All will be well. Let the church say AMEN!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs