Weird week ending on a freaky note...

 

Happy birthday baby girl, have a mind-blowing new year. First class only and we can have a conversation. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

 For a week that started on a difficult note and even got worse at some points with strange eye problems, I am anticipating the weekend for lots of discrete fun, you heard me right.

It’s been an interesting week, to be honest. After my article of last week about my struggles and broken engagement, I’ve received lots of love and I sincerely didn’t have an inkling that people love me this much LOL but then, I am grateful and I also appreciate the fact that people respected my privacy, quite crucial.

I also got a memo from a friend that said I’m technically running some kind of laundry for Tinubu with my articles LOL. She’s someone I respect a lot so, I’ll keep it civil. I try to write in basic English which should not be complicated to understand, how many times do I have to say it that I won’t endorse Tinubu?

Today is about vibes and Insha Allah. The entire environment is bubbly and I will relish the opportunity to recharge before we return to our favorite madhouse on Tuesday. I wonder where I’d be if not for these amazing mad folks I work with, they deserve every good thing of life.

What am I doing this weekend? I hope to finish a book I started reading two weeks ago, it’s about the cryptic nature of human minds. I’ll spend some time working on a script I abandoned for a while and I’ll also enjoy some quality football on TV… It’s a happy season for my club Arsenal.

It’s Hannah’s birthday actually. I should be doing more today but she’s been a bad girl of late and I will not indulge her. She’s my baby girl, I can’t wait for her to graduate so she can storm the experiential marketing industry. She’s so smart and full of energy.

I will go to church on Sunday and share pictures. By the way, Omolara is having her introduction today LOL, I am happy for her, and I wish her all of God’s blessings. I think I should write about her sometime soon, she’s probably one of the candidates for my human of the year.

Tumi’s birthday celebration is ongoing with DJ Innocent and special performers like Sandy Mandy. Tumi herself, TD George, Seye Banks, and the rest of the table tennis and snooker folks. The weekend is upon us but we don’t have control over intrusive emails that could gatecrash any bloody time… We live for this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs