Vibes and Insha Allah

It's about vibes and Insha Allah today, drink lots of water and anticipate my upcoming articles. Photo credit: Google)


The time is 7pm and I'm just about to write for today, been a hell of a busy day but I rate y'all highly and I have to maintain the energy.


Yo, I'm sure you're aware of the weird gist of new currency notes by the CBN and if you think I'll be writing about that tonight then you're not correct. I will not be wasting my time on that but trust me, these people mean no good for us.

I was actually going to write about the wandering king LOL but not today. Today is about vibes and Insha Alla actually and I probably should spend it telling you about three upcoming posts. I mentioned one already, the tale of the wandering King, I'll try and share that tomorrow.

Sonia and Fred pulled a crazy stunt on my the other day and I've not forgiven them. I'm not afraid to drag my people and they know it, I'll happily equalize; abi I should even cast them today ni? I'll keep it till sometime after or during the weekend but trust me, it's a juicy gist.

Then, I want to review a few movies. Brotherhood isn't one of them and reason is because I want more people to go see it before I do. Soole, Prophetess and Anikulapo are the movies I want to review and trust me to be objective and honest. Wait for it. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs