They call it Papilloma...

 

I'm currently wearing something like this and it's strange. It's good to see clearly again albeit with some pains but it's a huge departure from yesterday. (Photo credit: Google)

Good people of the world, especially the ones that read my articles, I’m happy to be able to write this myself albeit with a strange, weird and funny shades on.

Never seen this kinda “goggle” before and I will not be sharing pictures; it is not me y’all will laugh at. The story is simple, there’s a foreign body growing under my left eyelid; I removed it in the past, but village people won’t let me be great, it’s back and it’s showing powers, they call it papilloma

It had me in total darkness for some period yesterday and it wasn’t funny. I am happy to tell you I’m writing this without aid or dictations but there’s a limit to how far I can go. I am fine, not totally but by the end of the weekend, Rambo will Rambo again.

I must say this before I go, forget our madness about big bumbum and the egoistic claims that big brains are better than every other body part; my people, I declare without doubts that the king of body parts are your eyes. If you have questions, pray for a moment of blindness even if it’s partial, you’ll know that Jesus is not a Chelsea fan.

How I was able to stay calm in the midst of the madness yesterday beats me but again, you can’t be certain of your threshold until you’re thrown into the deep. I will leave it here to tell the full story another day. I’m a lot relaxed but in a very big “goggle” LOL. Again, I won’t be sharing pictures. Thank you.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs