Side chicks vs Married men... Let's discuss

 

Y'all that keep side chicks and the single ladies that seek after married men, what is your aim in life? Balance me. (Photo credit: Sonia's status)

Sarah my friend hit me up recently to carry my bachelorhood on her head and some of her messages are beginning to ring true in my head, I want to share one part of it in this space today.

If we run an independent poll to find out how many premium single ladies are involved in a romantic relationship with married men, we’ll be appalled at the numbers that will jump at us but, can we completely say it’s either party’s fault? Let’s discuss this.

I know this topic is quite sensitive, but we have to talk about it at some point, right? If you know anything about me, you know I’m not judgmental as it is not my place to tell you what is right or not but, why do married men feel a need to have side chicks?

I must also ask, why do ladies in relationships also feel a need to have some insurance with married men? I can understand the single pringles, but the data also shows that most ladies that claim to be in a serious relationship with some guy also have something with one big god somewhere who’s most likely married.

The sugar daddy culture is another topic, but can we have answers to the juice some ladies feel a need to squeeze from married men? Would you be happy to have a random girl snoop around your husband in the future? And na your type dey jealous pieces…

The bulk certainly stops at the table of the married men. Apart from your being disrespectful to your woman, someone you made vows to, how about the risk of being caught? STDs? There are lots of other things you can suffer but it’s actually not my business.

I have heard people say things like “it’s the side chicks that keep marriages”, I don’t want to sound like a moralist but you people are mad and you don’t have anyone to tell you. How does having extramarital affair strengthen your marriage? Is your head correct at all?

Is it even cheap? For those of you that have premium babes as side chicks, how do you fund that lifestyle? The ones that spend so much on side chicks while the main wife doesn’t have anything to show for being your wife, I am praying for you, God will punish you.

I’ll leave it here cos I don dey vex. Let’s discuss this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs