Rico's shock death... Valar Moghulis

 

Rico Swavey's death leaves bitter taste in our mouth but las las, no one will leave here alive. Journey well G. (Photo credit: Alex)

Three days ago was the international day for mental health awareness and I was going to write about that today as I couldn’t write about it on the day, it was a difficult day for me as I was in my feelings all day being my dad’s remembrance but, today still won’t be the day… Rico’s death hits home.

Valar Moghulis, everyone will die las las and, as I said once in the past on this journey, I hardly feel deep pains when people pass away anymore since my dad left but I can’t seem to comprehend how you see someone today and you’re not sure you won’t be posting the person’s pic tomorrow with RIP caption.

This world is fickle AF and I can only wish Rico’s family find a way to deal with this pain. I remember Rico’s days in the BBN house; We couldn’t wait for him to leave the house cos we wanted to work with him on a project, he was a perfect fit and he didn’t disappoint as he was worth every hype around him.

I was just telling someone on Saturday that I expect more from Rico, he has it in him to be everything you see in certain big hitters and he just seemed to be cool with his comfort zone; little did I know that the happy-go-lucky lad would leave soon… Omo!

Know this and know peace, tomorrow is not assured. You can make beautiful plans and feel giddy about things but the owner of the life can tell you "well done my G, it's time for you to come have fun here, see you soon" and boom! Folks are already crying on your body. O mad gan.

I’ve seen lots of hot takes since news broke out that he was involved in a crazy accident. I didn’t and still don’t have the liver to watch the video, I saw the car and was surprised he even had a chance to survive. He gave a good fight I’m sure and like Tobi said when he announced his death, God knows best.

I don’t know how to feel about the lots on Twitter blaming him for drinking while driving; you can pass your message without being insensitive as you’re not even sure of whatnot. It’s okay to sit behind keypads and make noise but are you even sure of the nonsense you’re saying?

People die every day yo! I know and it’s only those that are concerned know where their pains come from but mhen, I pray God comforts the bleeding hearts and grants our friend Rico a safe trip to the other side. I also pray he finds peace before his Maker. Peace out Happy Child. Journey well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs