No article today

 

It's a day off, I hope and pray I'm able to tell the full story myself soon. 

They say there are two days in the life of a man, a day for him and the other against him but through it all, what makes a man what or who he is remains constant.

I am dictating this to someone typing for me, I will not tell you everything is fine because the goal is to keep this journey 100 on the grounds of honesty but like always, it is what it is, and all will be well in the end. This is not a regular article, it’s just me marking register even in the face of crazy odds.

I’ll leave it here and hope I’m able to return in full tomorrow, but I have a question: what do we say to the god of blindness? Not today!

Comments

  1. Get back in shape mate. Respect 🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray for the healing power of God upon you in Jesus name 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you 🙏🏾

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs