My top three hangout spots in Lagos...

 

Farm City Ogudu is my safe place, where do you hangout? (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

There’s a way I feel today so, I’ll do something different in this space and I hope you’ll align with me or better still, tell me what you think of my personal preferences and give me your own based on the three grounds I’ll be playing on.

This is like a peace offering, I understand many of you are angry that I called out your king (Laycon) the other day LOL. I thought we said we should encourage folks to speak their minds without inhibitions. So, why are people dragging me because I questioned Laycon’s claims?

Anyways, I will tell you my top three restaurants in Lagos and you’re allowed to agree or disagree. Also note, this isn’t paid advert. Like I said earlier, I feel some type of way Lol and I can’t explain why. Maybe because I just got back from an interesting meeting where my father’s preferred brand was on the table or because I’m wearing agbada LOL… I really don’t know.

Number 3 will be 724 right beside New Fela Shrine and I know that’s weird. I don’t smoke and for how much of an alcoholic people (Sandra) think I am, I don’t drink half as much as Dipo Ogun, Seye Akinboade, and Bright Sorgwe; why then do I like a spot that is closer to hell than heaven?

Truth be told, I have no major reason but I am not judgmental. I like the local feeling and safety that comes with being around the shrine even if it’s a hell of an irony. My fav brands are always available and while I don’t like the guys that come to hype you for 2H and all, it’s a place I won’t say no to ever!

The second-placed hangout spot/restaurant for me has to be Hard Rock CafĂ©. If I’m on the island and it’s not work-related, it’s always Hard Rock CafĂ© and in a way, they always have Desperados for the day I don’t want my card under siege.  Should spend my Saturday night there…

My number one hangout spot is Farm City Ogudu. Proximity and comfort zone? Yes please, and you’re allowed to drop yours. Farm City Ogudu is my rendezvous, more like my second home and everything I want is available… I was going to say something but I won’t LOL.

I considered squeezing in La Cibo but it’s fourth on my list. Elevens in Ikeja, Rhapsody is now the official hangout spot for agency guys LOL and Southern Sun is that place I enjoy sitting when I want to feel like “Senior Man’… Get used to this phrase, it will come around soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs