ElJibiti people have wahala sha...

 

This image speaks to what this article is all about. It is aimed to pass the message to the El Jibiti people and their need to manipulate people to do their bidding. (Photo credit: Google)

I was reading up in my Arsenal group yesterday as two of the ancestral group members, both on the Leftist side of the divide debate the decision of a Dutch club to strip their club captain of the armband after he declined to wear the rainbow armband last weekend.

Just so you get the context, the football community is now fully embracing the LGBT community and always dedicates a weekend to celebrating queer people. They typically do this by encouraging footballers to wear rainbow laces, pitch side flags, and captains’ armbands of rainbow colors.

I have avoided this topic like plague for obvious reasons but I want to ask a question; the agitation of the LGBT community is to achieve acceptance from all quarters. They want people to accept them for who they are and never judge them for it, why then do queer people try to force people to do their bidding?

I stand to be corrected but people in the LGBT community are the most aggressive and defensive you’ll ever meet. It is not my place to judge anyone for their chosen lifestyle or whatnot but can they also stop trying to force people to do things their way? Isn’t that funny?

Let me give an example. You’re fighting for people to allow you to live your life your way but you’re trying to force another man to wear a shirt to campaign for you, does that make sense? If you’re for free will and liberal life, why coerce another man into submission?

There’s so much to say but a man gotta be careful. It’s interesting to see how brave people are now about their sexuality and how it’s even beginning to look like being straight is a crime LOL God abeg. I am not going to discuss rights and all but if you wanna be heard, why must it be through my speakers? I rest.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs