Be like Benzema, be happy for people

 

Look closely, that's Karim Benzema clapping for Ronaldo and the rest of his teammates that made the Ultimate XI in 2017. (Photo credit: Dipo Ogun)

The convenient thing to write about today is Karim Benzema and his Ballon d’Or, I am happy for the Frenchman and his achievement, he deserves it beyond words and no one can take anything away from him.

What stands out for Benzema is his humility through the years as he kept celebrating winners. He saw Cristiano Ronaldo win the award four times and Luka Modric once and, as seen in the picture in the thumbnail, he was always clapping as a happy guy for his teammates.

In life, you have to learn how to be happy for people. If it's not working for you at the moment, you can be happy for those that are shining, it won't take anything from you but bad belle won't let you see the road. I hope you learn from Benzema... Oluwa a wa pelu e o.

I am not even in the right place to shalaye today; yesterday has to be the most exhausting of the year so far and I’m glad the reason I was on the edge for the entirety of the day eventually ended well, at least for now but E sure me die… We’re fighting to win.

I’ll spend the rest of my evening talking to Sarah, my special friend. She called me this morning to share her struggles with me, she’s way too special to me for me to abandon her on days like this. I hope I find the right words to make her laugh tho… So help me God.

Why does it look like today’s article doesn’t have a bearing? I don’t know but tomorrow will be better I promise. I want to write about an incident that happened about five years ago; I think it was shortly before I joined Madison & Park… Y’all should wait for the gist.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs