The calm that follows the storm...

 

One of us is not important as all of us... (Photo credit: Always had it)

So it’s my baby’s engagement event today and I’m nervous; show is about to start, don’t ask me for pictures or my look in agbada cos I won’t answer you. For those that can’t see me, don’t ask me for my whereabouts, I will not answer you. Zukwanike.

I’m relieved that the pressure of the past few days has evaporated into some sense of fulfilment; we always have to find ways to understand the value of every component of a team and, when we disagree, we stay informed that we’re not fighting against one another, we’re only trying to win together.

Again, I feel blessed for the guys around me; from the deceptive innocence of the one to my left, and the unpredictable sweetness and madness of the one right after her, then to the mad men that join hands with the girls to make me shine… God is good and kind to me.

The ones on my right have no idea how much I love them, they will someday; it’s Olamide’s birthday today, my super hot HR, here is me wishing you an amazing new year. How you manage to throw in tons of mad people under one roof and still keep them sane should be studied as a course at Harvard…

Let me settle in with my babies as they choose another address; I actually hope this step of their put an end to their seemingly endless urgent 2ks, I can delete them from my bank app beneficiaries, right? We’ll see about that. Congratulations T&K.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs