Stay away from alcohol...

 

We had lots of despe last night and loads of others but I'm advising you, stay away from alcohol. (Photo credit: Desperados Nigeria)

I woke up at few minutes before 10am, how I dragged myself into the bathroom and into the car to get to work beats my comprehension but all I will tell you is this: stay away from alcohol.

Last night was dope at the table of men with Seye and the gang. Who goes to a birthday party on a Monday night? Has to be a Riquisan and I can only SMH for every single one of them in there last night; it was fun by all standards but omo! The hangover choke.

It was nice seeing my people – Latifah Baba Ahmed and Trend again, chronic outsiders. The induction ritual was carried out by Titi and she also gave me edibles which I should never have taken from her, three shots fired and the rest is history.

I still haven’t gotten myself back to form; Rambo isn’t Ramboing right now, it’s Ronke’s birthday and I’ll just grab some cake and exit the building. I know you will not listen and I will not say it twice but in your best interest: stay the fuck away from alcohol.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs