My babies got married today...

My babies are married today, I pray they find peace in their respective decisions. Happy married life my angels. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)


I remember writing about my sisters sometime ago, the day they were born and their interesting evolution and occasional, maybe frequent revolutions; today I lead them to the altar as their Assistant Daddy, it’s a proud moment for me.

I certainly can’t wait for the day to be over but I’m going to remember the experience forever; While I wish Maxi was here to come do his job, I’m happy to deputize him. I also wish daddy was here to see this day, I’m sure he’s smiling where he is and sending us all the courage we need.

Twenty children don’t play for twenty years, these girls are choosing new addresses and they’re dropping my father’s name, no hard feelings really. I trust the boys to take care of them for us, they know me a bit and I’m sure they’ll prefer my table of men to the other side of Rambo.

Here’s me saying thank you to my friends that have shown up for me, it’s a blessing to have folks that will come through in days like this… I hope we get to celebrate ourselves many more times even if we argue on inevitable differences. Thank you guys.

 


Comments

  1. Congrats 🎉🍾…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Assistant Daddy and Congratulations to your Babies too their home is blessed ❤️.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats assistant Daddy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs