My abortion article and the hypocrites in my DM

 

You're allowed to be pro-life but can you stop hounding people to live their lives the way you want it? Respect second opinions, that's how to live. (Photo credit: Google)

I always knew I’d get funny comments and reactions to my post of yesterday. I was away with the clan yesterday and didn’t have time to do justice to some messages I received and, despite having something else in mind to talk about today, I’ll respond to three messages in particular.

Before I do, let me also make it clear that I got lots of support too. I am shocked at the number of people that agreed with me; I am sincerely not even looking for support, but it feels good to know that people are beginning to break away from archaic thinking, now let’s respond to those that still live in the dark ages.

Someone sent me a message, calling me an embarrassment to Christianity for supporting abortion. I am not angry, to be honest, I didn’t respond to the person because she’s one of those big aunties that think they have yea and amen opinions because they’re older than you are… Nonsense.

I know she will get to read this so here’s my response. If your young daughter gets raped by a hoodlum she doesn’t even know and gets pregnant, will you maintain the same energy and keep the pregnancy? I hope that doesn’t happen because the poor girl doesn’t deserve such a fate.

Oftentimes, people judge situations based on how convenient it is for them to advise others and not what they would do if they were in the same shoes. I’m not sure I wrote anywhere that people can become sexually reckless since abortion is legal, all I’m asking is for the system to give people choices.

You can’t force people to birth children they aren’t mentally ready to take care of. Someone responded with the following: “if you’re ready to have sex, you should be ready to face the consequences”, doesn’t this sound foolish to you? Is any of the protection options 100% effective? Just be capping nonsense.

It takes a whole lot to cater to a child and if someone thinks she’s not ready to go through that motherhood phase, can’t we just allow her to make her decision? If a lady realizes a guy she’s pregnant for isn’t someone she wants to continue with after discovering stuff, you want her to die put?

The last person asked why I’m encouraging murder LOL. It is not my place to judge anyone and I will not attempt to step into God’s shoes. I stand with my take on this; allow people to make their choices and the consequences thereof. It is not your business and you shouldn’t have opinions on such, let people be.

Pro-choice people don’t bother about pro-life people, but you see the pro-lifers like someone calls them, they’re the ones that think God appointed them as the judge of other people’s cases. Many of them are hypocrites though and it’s not like we don’t know their story but we will face front to fight another day.

Comments

  1. Sometimes it’s better to just abort to avoid greater evil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My reaction will be too long for this room... Let's meet in the oza room

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs