Mixed emotions but Big Brother Naija is calling...

 

Let me know what you think of Lush Hair's games and tasks in the Big Brother Naija house today. (Photo credit: Riquesa Africa)

It’s an emotional day and I have to crave your indulgence to push the sequel to my first ever silent disco party till tomorrow. You don’t want to be me right now, just understand with me that I have you in mind and I’m honestly not playing mind games.

Yo! I’m sure the show would be well underway or even over by the time most of you would be reading this but find time to watch Big Brother Naija today; It’s really crazy out here and everything is happening way too fast but hey, we don’t sit here to do easy things.

I was trying to chin up at a presentation earlier today when it hit me that yet another childhood hero, Roger Federer has called it quit. I understand many see Rafael Nadal as the greatest ever based on number of grand slam victories and Novak Djokovic based on his fierceness but for me, my male tennis GOAT is Roger Federer.

I am an avid sports lover, my incurable affection with Arsenal is well documented and in other news, I love basketball, lawn tennis and motor sport; Serena Williams remains my GOAT in the female category of tennis while Roger Federer is the male counterpart… I digress.

Today came with mixed emotions at my presentation; you know how strong your chances are even before you project your slides of course, except you’re living in denial. I knew my creative expressions weren’t enough and that wasn’t completely in my hands but if there’s anyone that would throw hands in the air and take the blame, I’m not Akon but put it all on me.

Good thing is, I have another chance to impress and I swear to make it count. On other grounds, some parts of the presentation drew applause and I will take that in my strides while focusing on humility to fix the part that didn’t impress. We move… right?

I have to go now, big brother Naija is calling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs