Another big week ahead...

 

It's a big week for me, I'll enjoy every moment of it and come out unscathed. Let's do it! (Photo credit: Sonia's status)

The girls have moved on to greater things and life must continue for the rest of us. Back on the grind and straight up to work; no retreat, no surrender!

It’s not a long post, it’s basically me telling you what my new week will look like. Last week was a crazy one by all standards but it ended with pats and knuckle-choppings; we’re not there yet tho, we go again this week and the pressure level is likely to be same but no repeat of what happened on Wednesday I promise.

It's a big week actually; Big Brother Naija should finally give us peace this week and I can hear Deepsea and Innocent screaming amen! I can't wait to stop seeing Moji's request in that regard. I need to rush this post now, I really want to sleep. 

I haven’t done anything of note on script writing front for a while now, no excuses really; I will banish that spirit of procrastination this week. Yo! I remember the yuletide plan for new friends, Sandra must not ask me again before we get it out. Basirat… get ready!

Friday is going to be fun; Despe’s silent party comes up at Moist Beach Club, do you want to come? Save the date and let’s have some fun through the night. Wednesday is way bigger for me tho, for Friday to be lit, we must kill it on Wednesday… Yes, we can and we will.

I said it’s not a long post, I nearly forgot today is the anniversary of 9/11. I remember events of that horrible day, I think I should write about it this week. There’s nothing to write about the late queen other than that she should rest in peace. She should greet my father for me too.

I want to sleep, like a baby too. See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs