These security guards messed up my day

 

These guys need training. That's what I will say. (Photo credit: Whatever mehn)

It’s an emotional day, Latifah Baba-Ahmed is leaving my team and I don’t know how to feel. I’m supposed to eulogize her with a befitting post and this won’t cut it so I’ll leave it till I have a grip but send hugs my way… I’m hurting and I can only wish her all of God’s blessings.

I just got back from a presentation with respect to the ongoing Big Brother Naija and it was an exhaustive one, coming back to the office to meet my colleagues holding a sort of send-forth party for my little pea is another point of emotional call.

Security guards already messed up my day, they don’t know when to use discretions and when to use brute-force. I understand you’ll tell me they’re doing their job and it’s okay. So let me just share a bit of what happened to put it into context.

So when we went in through the security gate, we had our laptops in the bag and not in the trunk of the car and when we were leaving, we already finished presentation and placed our laptops in the trunk of the car; they refused to let us go because of that.

We didn’t push it, we called the clients and they cleared us yet these men chose not to let us go still and kept up throwing nonsense twists but in the end… We move.

I need to go manage how I feel about my little Pea leaving. It is what it is right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs