Sandy Mandy is back to the mad house

 

It's the worst kept secret, I work in a madhouse and I'm not complaining. (Photo credit: Google)

Today is enlightening, you too see: I know many of you are expecting the sequel to Mercy’s story LOL, it will come but not today; speaking of Mercy, she called me last night and was just laughing like an idiot, she gave me a different side to her story and I honestly don’t know how to react… Not today though.

So, it’s health week in the office and every single day I walk into office, I’m tempted to ask Olamide where she got every of my colleagues from; forget it, everyone in that building is mad and they know it, not a single human in that building is sane and guess what? No one is complaining.

Sandy Mandy is back!!! I missed her but she didn’t disappoint, she’s back with the savagery intact, mamma couldn’t even disguise for a second. Wait, you don’t know Sandy Mandy? She’s the head of business at Riquesa Africa, she’s sensational and that’s on God.

Back to the madness of the day, the health official that came in to give us pep talk must be wondering what kinda humans live inside the building, from crazy-ass questions to side talks that would make anyone wonder if heaven ever crosses our minds, it was an interesting session.

Tolu weaved his hair, you can tell he spent the weekend with woman; I know he will tell you it was his sister that weaved it for him, I don’t know if he saw tribal marks on my cheek, nonsense. It’s past noon and Moji hasn’t taken off her wig, what is happening today?

Speaking of wig, Tumi wore wig today… Strange things happen indeed. She has removed it now by the way but she looked like what I don’t know. Wait, Moji has removed the wig… She couldn’t even disappoint her hype band, she couldn’t could LMAO.

Basirat brought her birthday cake to the office, it was her birthday on Saturday and I have to go delete my birthday wishes because this nonsense colleague of mine brought Malta Guinness as refreshment – is this playing? Is this for garri? Is this for beans? Nonsense and ingredients.

Okay, let me leave it here and return tomorrow with the sequel to Mercy’s story. Err… I also got feedback from a few people in that regard and I’ll rather leave it till I’m ready to discuss Mercy again… So, see y’all tomorrow. Lemme go run my checks now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs