Morire is 7 and a few more random thoughts...

 

My baby is 7... Happy birthday sweet soul. (Photo credit: Maxi Gold - My big brother)

 So Beauty was disqualified from the Big Brother Naija house yesterday and I celebrated it, you won’t understand why but she should never have been there in the first place. I digress.

Oh, I got lots of props for yesterday’s article LOL, I was seen as a Christian brother and many of you dropped comments but when I evoke my inner shedibalabala vibes I hope I’ll still be your friend, because I am not about to lose myself to your expectations.

Today is random day, you too see; so, I have a new physiotherapist and I’m enjoying him, the days of female physiotherapists are over. Wait, Omotoyosi was supposed to be the new therapist but omo, let’s leave that part, it’s hard hiring married women shey?

I got my new routine from my new therapist today and I was already drafting sack letter because… dude legit wants me to have therapy sessions four times a week LOL, uncle I’m not doing! I appreciate the fact that he’s not even charging me as such, has to be the cheapest therapist I’ve ever had but he’s an assassin.

His routine na die, I’ve not recovered from the last session and he wants to have it every other day; you know he’s a bachelor like me, he doesn’t have a family to return to so he has time to stress anybody at any time, not me and you bro… I’m busy.

The ACTS team are talking to me about being their content guy for their upcoming reality TV show, I’m in to be honest but how do we sell a Christian reality TV show to a corrupt generation? They have no idea how hard it is but we’re not here to do easy things… right?

Someone called me this morning to ask me about my sisters’ wedding coming up next month, predictable idiot ended it by asking me when I’m getting married, I was just coming up like a Pentium so I wasn’t savage, now it’s paining me I didn’t give her the response she deserved.

Oh, today is my first niece’s birthday, OMG! I love this girl to stupor; every birthday for six years I always promise her an aunt before the next birthday but this time I’ll just wish her happy birthday and shut up, I must buy her a gift and trust me I will.

I have a brewing gist to share, I need to seek consent from the owner of the gist first but it’s one you should look forward to. I leave it here for now… See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to your neice, God bless her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your niece, God's immense blessings always ❤️.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs