I have some juicy stories...

 

Still on still, man's gotta be fine. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

It’s a football weekend, I’ll be resting today without stepping out of the house and I hope no one calls me to change that… well, most people know I’m under the weather, they won’t dare.

I’m on this couch all day, shuffling from one football channel to the other and while I expect someone to be kind enough to help with dinner sometime in the evening, I’ll rely on Minimie chin-chin until that arrives and if it doesn’t come, we move regardless.

So, I have two stories I’ll be sharing in the new week, certainly not tomorrow as I’ll be attending the BBN eviction show and also attend Toyin’s 40th birthday celebrations; Toyin is a colleague, one that motivates me, a spirited business development manager with all the vibes you need in a teammate.

Monday looks more like it for the first one and I’ll give a snippet of what it’s all about. I wrote about the Jezebel of Magodo not too long ago, I think this new story deserves the title more because the story choke small… If I say so myself LOL.

See, the heart of men is desperately wicked and while this time, the villain is a woman, I’ll still leave y’all to decide where you pitch your tent because as I’ve always opined, both parties would always have something to say to win an argument.

Mhen, there are certain things that would happen and you’d be convinced that if it were to be infused into a Nigerian movie, you’d say it can’t happen in reality but yo, this one choke and just wait for it… I hope to deliver it from Monday…

I honestly hope I feel better to be able to attend the events tomorrow but whatever happens, I will still go and that’s on periodt. I don’t want to drink alcohol at all, I’ll just try one or two shorts of flirt vodka that Omolara bought for me, speaking of Omolara… Not today!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs