I hate working from home

 

I'm popping pills like a member of Felipe Lobos' cartel but even the sun has a sinking spell... I'll be back. (Photo credit: Google)

This is going to be all over the place, you’re free to draw any type of conclusions you like and I will understand. I’m not in a good place this minute and, while this is not a rant, it might sound like one and again, I’ll understand your interpretation of the post.

I feel a bit lonely, maybe not a bit but it is what it is. I miss the days someone does virtually everything for me in this house LOL, not being able to show up physically at work today annoys me but I’m trying to contribute to the team from my bedroom; fair enough, right?

I was going to write about Serena Williams today but after seeing Dipo Ogun’s eulogy, I have to wait it out so that won’t come out yet. I am hungry, I can’t cook to save my life and you can’t bant me with that, it’s a stale gist… Not like I’m proud of that tho.

Having to depend on Mimimie Chinchin and energy drink is the way to go, I got pills to use so something has to stand in the gap; of course, I’m not so much of a food person but omo! Tiwalade spoilt me and now I have to deal with the consequences of that.

Y’all that enjoy working from home, how do you do it? I’m frustrated to be honest. I can’t look around to catch some muse to my right as I would if I were to be in the office, no Latifah or Ese to bounce ideas off even if they will end up dragging me las las…

I even miss Tolu’s complains and I’ll take that over this solitude. Moji chewing mouth on songs will forever be entertaining and of course, the boys serving drinks (activate) will always be motivation to do more – If you don’t get it, send in your CV to Olamide.

Thanks to everyone that reached out, I’m getting better and I’m staying out of trouble. Okay, maybe not getting better right now but definitely, I’m treating malaria this time and I will stay faithful to my medications. I’m on drugs like a cartel but we move.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs