Help!!! Rat is beginning to cry like chicken

 

Ignore that thing on the left, I don't know how it got there. My hospital delivered my drugs, have me in your prayers. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

I woke up today with lots of headaches, I didn’t sleep well and I’m getting worried because I’m not that guy that breaks down incessantly like this. I'm afraid I must admit the nine lives I thought I had is remaining 1.5 laidis.

It's been a rough week to be very honest, unpalatable news here and there and even the state of the nation won't let son of man be great. Will there ever be a point in this adulthood phase that one would be happy to say all is indeed well? Because right now, rat is crying like goat and humans be sounding like what I don't know.

It will come as a surprise to one or two people that I’m owning up to ill health, I like to be Super Man and I try as much as possible to put up a strong front but I have to finally agree that I am sick and I have to treat it this time, well not like I have a choice.

So how do I feel exactly? Nauseous, lots of weaknesses around all my joints and the headache is worrying and that’s something major for me. I can’t report running nose, that’s like my own sidekick but I know the God of my fathers will fight for me.

Tolu has come again with his crazy deadlines, he’s the MVP of the first half of the year so he can get away with anything right now; my head is turninoninown and I can’t can right now. I’ll be back tomorrow and I hope I feel better then… Pray for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs