Hang in there... it won't last forever

 

It's harder than you ever imagined but trust me, the morning will come, the sun will shine again... Hang in there. (Photo credit: Google)

You feel like a bird with weak feathers on a lean tree, no hiding place from the rain and the heavens won’t just stop gifting; I don’t have control over torrents but I offer you kind words from my closet… Hang in there, it won’t rain forever.

The hours seem longer than usual for you? I’m not in your shoes, I won’t say I know how you feel but I hope you know there’s nothing new under the sun; whatever it is, it certainly has happened to the best of people. Hang in there, the morning will come.

I know thresholds vary and no one deserves to go through pains, I might not be the right man to tell you how to manage this but, you’re not alone. I hope you find the courage to win this one, I’ll be waiting to raise a glass to your victory at the other side of the line… Stay strong.

I understand the sky has refused to honor the course of nature in so many climes; maybe the obvious economic madness is hitting you more than most around you, I hope you find the strength to manage this better than seeking crumbs in wrong places… I’m praying for you.

You feel a lot like the rat that lives in a local gym; instructors won’t let their clients bring edibles in so, you’re limited to luck and industry to feed. You probably work too hard and someone else gets credit for your efforts, I can’t help how you feel but the sun will shine on you sometime soon… don’t stop trying.

You’re probably doing too much for your age, responsibilities sometime catch us unawares but the story you’ll tell tomorrow will make everything worth it. You’re not stupid, you’re not dumb and it can’t make sense yet so, stop asking for answers. If I knew how you’d win, I wouldn’t be here so let’s both stay strong and hope you figure it out pretty soon.

I’m not a motivational speaker, I’m certainly not in that good place but I’ll rather be strong. What good will complains bring me? There’s no solution in grumbling, I have chosen to be strong, to fight and to win… I hope you feel the same way. Let’s win this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs