Steven's wedding and few doses of reality checks

 

Steven and his beautiful bride, happy married life folks. You left Bellerin and Fancy in this cold world of singlehood. (Photo credit: Naija Pundits)

Yesterday had everything, from canceling on Steven and his bride, to getting a call from Slimee and the other two musketeers on a potential flight ticket – that eventually worked out, to a road trip that was quite entertaining and then some reality checks from Opeyemi and Omolara, it had everything.

Thanks to everyone that reached out after reading my article of yesterday, I didn’t mean to get anyone worried but sometimes, even the sun has its sinking spell. I feel a lot better and would be back to full fitness in the coming days, until then… We stay jiggy.

I remember a conversation with Opeyemi sometime in April where she used a particular line on me – “soul searching”, it didn’t make any sense until a short conversation yesterday where she did what she does best, sting unprovoked LOL but in all of the subliminal messages she passed, I got the point.

While she wasn’t entirely correct and nothing anyone does would change that, I also got the fact that poor communication will always ruin the best of intentions; same for Omolara that is happily engaged to (remind me of his name again), two different contexts, same lessons.

Same yesterday had a nonsense news that isn’t mine from a stupid physiotherapist. Why am I even thinking about it? I’d rather focus on the part where Bellerin got drunk and was acting like the devil in Manchester United’s badge at the wedding LMAO.

Whatever it was the dude mixed in his pet bottle should be studied in Harvard. It was great seeing Ibee, dude beat Cancer and he’s a living testimony. All buffed up again, though still continued his nonsense agenda as a bloody leftist in the Arsenal clan, seeing him healthy and sound was my highlight of yesterday.

Yo! It’s my birthday tomorrow, I should recount the year in a post but definitely not today. Football is back, with its frustrations and opportunities (if you know what I mean) and well, my Arsenal be giving me joy right now, allow me enjoy it while it lasts – PTSD is real.

I know I’m owing y’all one balance of a story but I don’t know which one it is, I’d have to go over the blog to see the story I didn’t complete. I need to write a full series about Opeyemi and then another one on the explanation many of you are waiting for.

I’ll find the courage to write about the latter while I’ll jump on the former as soon as I finish the pending story, problem is how to figure which it is. Goodbye to this chapter… Onto the next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs