Ma fi billing pami

 

I'm a bad person I agree, don't kill me with billing abeg. (Photo credit: Mobolaji Gold)

I woke up this morning to a lengthy text message from a contact that hadn’t said a word to me this calendar year, asking for a loan of 100k and I was upset to the least of my veins for how insensitive and selfish people can be. Isn’t it pure witchcraft for you to bill someone you don’t check on?

If you know anything about me, you’ll know I’m never afraid to share but we should know when to draw the line for people who won’t lift a finger for us but want us to go to extents for them when they need us and guess what? They always need us.

Let me put it into simpler context: This person was getting the link to my articles daily and never opened for once, she even told a mutual contact that my links were becoming annoying to her and after hearing that, I stopped sharing to her… What is her moral justification for asking me for money when she doesn’t feel a need to support me?

You don’t patronize people, you’d rather go and spend your money elsewhere; you need a service your friend can deliver on but you’d rather go look for vendor on Twitter but when you need support it’s that friend you’re coming to, no be ment be that?

I understand we’ll always need shoulders at certain points and depending on the level of support we need, we’ll always have people we talk to for help; my question is: what value within your means do you offer the person you’re always running to?

I know I’m angry and I honestly don’t care if anyone understands. I remember a contact that had a plug that could help with something at a cheaper rate recently but decided to inflate the price, I found out after getting it and took my L on the chin. Dude came back two weeks later asking for a raise and I referred him to his loot, he stopped talking to me, thank you very much.

I know the owners of this article are going to read and I’m subbing them with my full chest, if e do me vex I can mention their names and even use their pictures, Nonsense. I think it’s important for us to get rid of people’s insensitive characters by never indulging them again.

The country is hard and it’s not getting better anytime soon especially if we vote stupid people in again, allowing useless contacts to take advantage of our good hearts will only make us more miserable. There’s no prize for dying for nonsense people, I am not Jesus Christ.

This reminds me of Davido’s song that effectively destroys stupid people’s alibi that money will finish and it’s good will that will remain, I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ and the atileyin of Prophet Mohammed (SAW), ma fi billing pa mi.

Comments

  1. "There's no prize for dying for nonsense people"🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guy don para 😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs