I've been sleeping on Judge Judy all these while

 

Judge Judy cannot rival the premier league but she is now my second favorite show on TV and that's on God! (Photo credit: CBS)

I’ve been sleeping on Judge Judy for way too long and now I’m awake. When Ebuka and Justice Olusola Williams mirrored CBS Reality show, Judge Judy and lots of people were criticizing the direct plagiarism, I was in their defense for a reason…

We have copied lots of reality shows and each has its own audience; Who wants to be a millionaire, Naija’s got talent, Idols, Big Brother Naija and many more were shows that we copied directly so why not Judging Matters? Let’s be calming down.

I’m basically here to tell you how my Monday is going. Of course, I’ve been behind my laptop all day, shuffling between tabs and making sure I’m as productive as I should be regardless of the public holiday, I guess my Monday has been programmed like this and no complains.

Was home alone till BJ, my immediate younger brother knocked. Always a pleasure having any of my siblings over; he’s a married man by the way but even as he sits across my as I type this, I know something will leave my closet… It’s a big brother problem that my predecessors faced from me and I guess it’s my turn.

He insisted we see Judge Judy and I’ve not taken my eyes off the TV since; I used to like the show but somehow stopped watching and in fact, my TV is usually on Super Sport or Magic Movies, worst case scenario you’d see Nat Geo Wild…

It’s still raining and I’ll be surprised if half of Lagos doesn’t get submerged if this downpour doesn’t stop soon, I’m sure this rain has a plan and I’m also cock-sure that it will fail in Jesus name. I’m still watching Judge Judy and I’m entertained.

The intelligence of Judge Judy, her spontaneity and fierce demeanor beat everything Justice Williams and Ebuka are up to if I’m being honest but hey, I love my own people too and I’m hoping they’d be better, just maybe they need to see more of what Judge Judy does.

The week is here already and I’m still recovering from the madness of yesterday on the road; I was away to “Cameroon” to see Slimee and the geng or how do you describe Sangotedo? That’s another country on its own with the horrible road, flood and traffic… Never going that route again anytime soon.

I have to concentrate on my show, have fun guys and hope you have Sallah Meat stories to tell me… Do you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs