In the pursuit of Sallah meat...

 

I am going to enjoy myself today and wish you're able to do so at your end too... (Photo credit: You know na )

 LOL, they want to beat me because I asked why we’re getting Monday and Tuesday as public holidays for events that fell over the weekend; rest is highly important but we’re lazy AF in this country whether we like to admit it or not.

It’s the same reason why religious organizations are buying up businesses to convert them to worship centers and as long as you can pray, you automatically feel entitled to success. We’d rather work for two days and rest for five days or whatnot right? Nonsense.

I like as rain is cancelling all your “outside” plans. I’ve seen three different hangout fliers announcing cancellation of events due to flood; if you can’t go to work because you want holidays your because you want to pin it on flood, your “shedibalabala” plans will not stand too. 1-1.

I’m going to Slimee’s to celebrate Sallah tho, you can “yinmu” from today till tomorrow, I will eat as many ram meat as I can and will also bring souvenir home. At least today is Sallah, not tomorrow and certainly not Tuesday so I’m still within rights.

Last night was cold mhen. I know a lot of people that know me would blink to be sure that came from me LOL, I’m a polar bear I hardly feel cold but hey, last night was one of those days and trust me, I envy those of you in a relationship (with actual and not virtual partners).

I’m not an enemy of progress so I’d not wish y’all breakfast but on a serious note: If you’re with someone that genuinely values you, you might want to hold on to what you share. Outside is cold and most people out there are damaged AF, choose your battles.

I am off to Slimee’s and I’m strictly on a meat-scavenging mission. I will share receipts (if I like) tomorrow or taunt those of you with bad characters that came haunting in this very special time. See y’all tomorrow and do have a beautiful needless holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs