I need this weekend...

 

The weekend is here but I'll be working, courtesy of my colleagues... (Photo credit: Google)

I was supposed to write about my Ballon D’or today, I had plans to share the feeling, excitement and everything in between since winning three awards with Brand Regimen at the Experiential Marketing Agency Awards of 2021 but the time isn’t available to expressly deliver premium content.

Instead I’ll tell you how the week has been and wait till some other day to deliver my article on the awards and trust me, it beats me too that I have not written about it. I am proud of the awards and I always refer to them on days I feel low for confidence.

The week started on a weird note, I will never understand the need for two-days public holidays on Monday and Tuesday. I already dressed up for work on Tuesday before I realized there’s no work, of course I didn’t undress; I sat behind my laptop all day to deliver Ayodeji’s brief.

Resumption came with drama but I’m on top of it; mismanagement of communication and the will to please people gave me two sleepless nights. Of course my ankle acted up in-between but I’ve been able to manage it very well because if some people find out, I’ll be in trouble.

Latifah came back from her sick leave and it was such a relief to see her again; Jason is out and unavailable for selection. I am worried about that guy, no one can convince me otherwise, his sugar mummy activities seem to be taking a toll and I just hope he returns to us in one piece.

In his absence, the duo of Innocent and Deepsea have held it down well and of course, Ese Makanaki, Basirat and Justin the famous Justina have managed to keep it moving, show me a better team than mine… I’ll wait for your response.

There’s no weekend for me, Ese and Justin sent me work this morning and I don’t think I’ll forgive them, very unfair but we move. I am also answering to some briefs from Ballerz folks, omo! Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown… Now I know.

There’s a news from Madam Maclean, unfortunately it’s a good news that comes at a wrong time, I have to find a way to manage this to ensure it doesn’t ruin scripts; Man’s gotta be a man regardless of how it comes and yes, I am ignoring Funke Akindele’s fans.

Latifah gave me catfish peppersoup and I’m grateful for it, the weekend is here and I have to recharge my batteries… I will need all the goodwill I can get. See y’all soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs