I just want to rant...

 

It's a rant day and I am not done, I will be back with more rants. Thank you. (Photo credit: Google)

Today is rant day. Thanks for coming and you can stop reading from here if you’re not in the mood to be irritated. I will not be taking any nonsense pity party and I will not apologize if my rant annoys anyone. Thanks for coming and see you tomorrow – if you’re stopping here.

My back problem is well documented and not new to anyone that knows me enough; yes, I’m a scoliosis patient and it’s as bad as it gets but again, they don’t call me Rambo for me to deal with basic things – big problems only – crazy adventures only – mad ass tasks only – big engines only… You get?

Thursday was quite difficult. I was in the middle of a session with my people when I figured my lower back got stiff; it got worse and as always, had to land in the physio. Yesterday didn’t bring better news in that regard and that’s why I’m angry.

I’m that guy that likes to run away from verbal confrontations but the devil that operates in certain people won’t stop looking for unnecessary “shalaye” and while people are always interested in being heard, they hardly like to listen, so when you try to equalize, they call you defensive or whatnot.

Just so we’re clear, this post won’t make sense because I’ll definitely not give contexts to some of the base issues, but know that my spine is moving mad while a few individuals are also acting ment at the same damn time… I’m going crazy.

I’m changing my physiotherapist, I’m done with this selfish human that only cares about what he’s earning and not the service he’s rendering. You’re certainly not the cause of my problem but you have no solution to offer me and you even make me feel worse each time I need you, what’s the bloody point?

It’s Steven’s wedding today and this bloody ish won’t lemme attend but guess what? Slimee is calling my phone and that can only mean one thing… Is that Isi’s voice I’m hearing underneath? Oh George too? I just might… BRB

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs